How we’re prioritising your safety
From Friday 12th February, Westgate Shopping Centre will be operating under Alert Level 1.
Your health is our top priority so you’ll experience the following safety measures while shopping with us:
Zoono Microbe Shield
All common areas have been treated with a Zoono Microbe Shield to prevent surface transmission of COVID-19, applied by our trusted partner Sterico.
This is a sanitising germ protection spray that kills 99.99% of germs and keeps critical surfaces and touchpoints hygienic for longer.
- Protects against 99.99% of bacteria for up to 30 days (including COVID-19)
- Forms an antimicrobial coating that bonds to surfaces
Zoono doesn’t use alcohol or dangerous chemicals to kill germs and has food safety approvals in Australia and New Zealand.
Continue regular cleaning of public and staff toilets, conducted by our full-time cleaning team.
We’ve made hand sanitiser available in all public toilet areas.
When visiting Westgate Shopping Centre, we ask that you do your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by:
- Staying home if you are sick
- Washing and sanitising hands frequently
- Practising safe coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Checking into Westgate Shopping Centre using the COVID Tracer App at each store you visit